(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website and our services. Personal data is all data that is personally applicable to you, e.g. name, address, E-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible party under Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Faru GmbH Trimburgstr. 2 81249 Munich
(3) In principle we only process personal data of our uses as far as is necessary for the provision of our content and services. The personal data of our users is processed after consent of the user or as far as the processing of the data is allowed by statutory provisions, in particular Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 GDPR, e.g. to meet a legal obligation that the responsible party is subject to.
(4) When you contact us by e-mail the data communicated by you (your e-mail address, and if applicable your name and your telephone number) is saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict its processing if statutory retention requirements exist.
(5) If we use contracted service providers for individual features of our offer or would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you in detail as mentioned below of the respective transactions. At the same time we will also describe the specified criteria for the storage duration.
(1) For merely informational use of the website and therefore if you are not registering or otherwise providing us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us in order to display our website to you and ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the data previously mentioned, when you use our website, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser that you are using and via which certain information comes to the body (here, us) that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run any programs or transmit any viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet website as a whole more user-friendly and efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operation are explained below:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These save a so-called session ID which is used to assign various requests from your browser to the common session. This way your computer can be recognized again when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specific duration of time which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting as desired and e.g. decline acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
(4) Use of Google Analytics:
a) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and saved there. In the event of IP anonymization being activated on this website, your IP address will however be truncated beforehand by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other treaty states of the European Economic Area Treaty. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services related to the use of the website and Internet usage to the operator of the website.
b) The IP address communicated by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data by Google.
c) You may prevent the storage of cookies by an appropriate setting in your browser software; please be aware however that in that case you might not be able to use all the features of this website to their full extent. Furthermore you can prevent the capture of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the available browser-Plug-in via the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
d) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. IP addresses are thereby further processed in shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of them being traced to a particular individual. In so far as the data collected on you receives a personal reference, the latter is therefore immediately excluded and with that the personal data immediately deleted.
e) We use Google Analytics to analyze use of our website and to be able to regularly improve it. We can use the statistics obtained to improve it and to make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
f) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. g) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor traffic which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account-under “My Data”, “Personal Data”.
(5) Integration of Google Maps:
a) On this website we use Google Maps service. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website for you and allow you convenient use of the maps feature.
b) By your visit to the website Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. Furthermore the data referred to under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. This happens independently of whether Google provides a user account via which you have logged in or whether there is no user account. If you have logged into Google your data is assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the association with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses it for promotional purposes, market research and/or to tailor the design of its website. Such an analysis is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for us to be able to providee appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, however, to exercise this right you must contact Google.
c) More information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider’s data protection declaration. There you can also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) If you wish to use our services, it is required for the conclusion of a contract that you give your personal data that we require for the execution of the contract and for the provision of our service. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, other information is voluntary.
(2) Depending on the service, access to your Amazon account may be necessary for the provision of the contractual service. In addition to this, depending on the service, the following data is collected: Information on items that are not supplied via Amazon, e.g. Sales Department, purchase region, item dimensions / weight, manufacturer information, information on Amazon promotions, seller ID, order ID and statistical information such as time of making the orders, sales and items ordered, item number, description and prices.
(3) We partly make use of external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and appointed by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(4) So far as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(5) The order transaction is encrypted by TLS technology to prevent access to your data, particularly financial data, by unauthorized third parties.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter which we use to keep you informed of our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are described in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the subscription to our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. That means that upon your registration we sent you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like to be sent the newsletter. If you fail to confirm the registration within 24 hours, your information is blocked and after one month is automatically deleted. In addition to this we store the IP addresses that you used and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and detect any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only necessary information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. Giving other separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to address you personally. After your confirmation we store your e-mail address for the purpose of forwarding the newsletter. Legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail or by a message to the contact data given in the legal notice.
(1) So far as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
(2) For the processing of personal data which is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract of which the data subject is the contracting party, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing that is required for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
(3) So far as processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that our company is subject to, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(4) If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or that of a third party and is not outweighed by the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject, then Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
The personal data of data subjects is deleted or locked as soon as the purpose of storage is not applicable. Storage may also occur if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions, to which the responsible party is subject. We are obliged on the basis of commercial and tax regulations to store your address, payment and order data for the duration of ten years. The data will then be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the standards referred to expires, unless there is a requirement for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or execution of a contract.
If personal data from you is processed, you are the data subject as defined by the GDPR and you have the following rights with regards to the responsible party:
(1) Right to information You can request confirmation from the responsible party as to whether personal data that concerns you isbeing processed by us.
(2) Right to rectification You have a right to rectification and/or completion with regards to the responsible party provided that the personal data being processed that concerns you is incorrect or incomplete.
(3) Right to restriction You have the right to demand the temporary or permanent cessation of processing of all or a part of your personal data.
(4) Right to deletion You may demand that the responsible party immediately delete all personal data concerning you.
(5) Right to be informed If you have asserted the right to rectification, deletion or restriction of processing with regards to the responsible party, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been revealed of this rectification or deletion of the data or restriction of the processing unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. With regards to the responsible party you have the right to be informed of these recipients.
(6) Right to data transferability You have the right to obtain in a structured, popular and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the responsible party.
(7) Right of objection You have the right at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to submit an objection to the processing of data concerning you pursuant to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. e or f GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. Should you object to processing for purposes of direct advertising, then the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
(8) Right to revocation of the data protection declaration of consent You have the right at any time to revoke your data protection declaration of consent. The legitimacy of processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to its revocation is not affected by revocation.
(9) Automated decision-making in individual cases including profiling You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which may have a legal effect on you or significantly affect you in a similar manner.
(10) Right of complaint to a regulatory authority Any other administrative or legal remedy notwithstanding, you have the right of complaint to a regulatory authority, especially in the member state of your residence, of your workplace or of the place of the alleged infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of the data concerning you violates the GDPR.
(11) Exercise of your rights as a data subject To exercise your rights, please get in touch with us: Faru GmbH Trimburgstr. 2 81249 Munich